Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Earn $10 Amazon card for writing 10 reviews!

At the product-review site Viewpoints, if you write 10 reviews in certain categories (Home & Garden, Family & Pets, Health & Beauty, Kitchen (excluding grocery items), Computers and Electronics) between now and Dec. 31, you will get a $10 Amazon gift card.  Sound too good to be true?  I can personally tell you it's true, because I participated in a similar promotion earlier this year and definitely got my card code emailed to me!

Read the full details here.

Reviews must be at least 900 words (there's a handy counter), which comes out to like three paragraphs.  Still seem like it's too hard?  Here are some things you can review: the last pair of jeans you bought, your dog food, your refrigerator, your toothpaste, your shampoo, your kid's diapers or formula, your Blackberry. . .the list goes on!  Just make sure you stay within the approved categories, and that you're finished before Friday.  It only took me an hour or so last time to write 10, so get going!

(Note: I don't get a bonus for referrals, I just wanted to let you know that this really works!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice to each other. Posts including spam or referral links will be deleted.