Friday, December 3, 2010

Kohl's: Gloves for $1.50 shipped!


We've had a recent cold snap here on Florida's Space Coast, and I know I'm not the only one caught without any gloves! You people up North laugh at us -- I'll admit my Jersey blood has thinned after living in Florida so long, but it also doesn't help that I don't have appropriate clothes for temperatures under 65!

If you already live in a cold climate, these make great stocking stuffers, or just stock up since I know I used to lose gloves all the time (especially with kids).

How to: These gloves are currently priced at $1.75 at Kohl's. Use the 15% off code INCREDIBLE and also the free shipping code FREECCDEC. There may be more but some examples are:

Warm toasty thanks to Hunt4Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice to each other. Posts including spam or referral links will be deleted.