Monday, December 13, 2010

Ebates: Cyber Monday Part 2!

I know this is my second post in a row about Ebates, but I just started using it more and I really can't say enough good things about it!  Plus, there's an amazing deal going on today only that I had to tell people about!

Today is "Cyber Monday 2" on Ebates, and that means DOUBLE cash back at over 400 stores!

Old Navy:     8% Cash Back
Gap:              8% Cash Back
Ann Taylor:  6% Cash Back
Ebay:            3%-7% Cash Back
FTD:             25% Cash Back (get those holiday flower orders in!)


It's SO easy to use!  Just sign up here, find the store you want, and start shopping!  You get $5 just for joining and shopping, and they pay you back via check or PayPal, you choice.  Nearly every online retailer I use is on there (except Amazon, but you can't have everything), in every category.  If you're going to be shopping online anyway, why not get cash back while doing it?  Check them out, sign up for free, and see if the stores you want to shop at are on there. Happy clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice to each other. Posts including spam or referral links will be deleted.